We Can Help You Recover From Your Injury
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Five Things To Do After A Car Accident
- Trucking Accidents
- Texting While Driving Accidents
- Drunk Driving Accidents
- Dangerous Products And Drugs
- Pharmaceutical Litigation
- Defective Medical Defectives
- Wrongful Death Claims
- Asbestos Litigation
- Slip And Fall Accidents
- Who Is Responsible If I Am Injured In My Building
- Traumatic Brain Injuries
- Birth Injury
Were You Injured By Another’s Negligent Acts?
If you have suffered a serious injury because of someone’s negligent or harmful acts, you need to know that you can trust your lawyer to do everything possible to get you the compensation you deserve.
At Keith D. Silverstein & Associates, P.C., we understand that you are more than just another case; you are a victim in need of personalized legal guidance ― and that is exactly what we provide. Not only is every one of our personal injury cases supervised by a partner, but each claim is prepared thoroughly and professionally so that, if needed, we can go to trial without delay.
We are not interested in making a quick buck by simply settling as many cases as possible. In fact, to provide you with the best possible service, we intentionally limit our personal injury practice to a select group of serious and significant cases ― making sure your case gets the attention it needs. Simply put, we are committed to pursuing an aggressive litigation strategy designed to maximize your recovery.
To schedule a FREE consultation with an experienced New York personal injury lawyer, call our office today at 212-385-1444 or toll free at 866-I-WAS-HURT (866-492-7487). You can also reach us online via chat or email. Because we handle personal injury cases on a contingency fee basis, you will not pay any attorney fees until we obtain a recovery for you. What are you waiting for? Contact us as soon as possible. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain.
Knowledge That Matters
All of our lawyers bring a wealth of knowledge and experience to our practice. For instance, not only does attorney Keith D. Silverstein have nearly 30 years of legal experience, but having started out on the defense side, he understands how both sides work. He can anticipate the arguments opposing counsel will likely make, and he will use this knowledge and experience to help you obtain the best recovery possible.
Given our extensive experience, we can assist virtually any personal injury victim, including those whose injuries are associated with:
- Automobile accidents, including car crashes and truck accidents
- Catastrophic accidents that cause brain injuries, spinal cord injuries and paralysis
- Construction-related injuries, including falls on ladders and scaffolding, mishaps involving falling objects and slip-and-fall accidents
- Slip-and-fall accidents and other premises liability claims, including those related to injuries suffered in residential and commercial buildings
- Defective products, harmful drugs and other product liability claims
- Asbestos exposure, including victims of mesothelioma and lung cancer
- Birth-related injuries, including cerebral palsy and Erb’s palsy
- We have helped people from all walks of life, including business owners, professionals, union workers, and even rescue and recovery workers from the World Trade Center disaster, just to name a few. Contact us today to learn how we can help you.
Experience You Need, Personalized Attention You Deserve
At Keith D. Silverstein & Associates, P.C., we combine the best of both worlds: the experience of a large firm with the efficiency, personal attention and accessibility of a boutique practice. Throughout the years, we have consistently provided our personal injury clients with the highest-quality legal representation.
Whether you have been injured or a loved one has died because of someone else’s negligence, you need to know that legal options are available. Contact us today if you wish to learn more. We welcome your questions.
GET A FREE CONSULTATION
Contact Us Today